We would love to help you.
The doctors at Whitefish Chiropractic provide a functional approach to chiropractic care with an emphasis on soft tissue mobilization and rehabilitation.
How we can help
We use numerous cutting edge techniques to ensure fast, effective pain relief.
The doctors at Whitefish Chiropractic provide an advanced approach to chiropractic care with an emphasis on soft tissue mobilization and rehabilitation. This leaves us well qualified to treat many conditions related to sports injuries, work-related injuries, whiplash, TMJ and extremity issues, all in addition to the spinal injuries that one typically associates with chiropractic care.
Whitefish Chiropractic Center has a 10 year history of bringing progressive chiropractic care to the valley, including Active Release Technique, Graston Technique, Rocktape, ALINE orthotics, and Dynamic Neuromuscular Rehabilitation, just to name a few.
Soft Tissue & Rehabilitation
Be prepared for your first visit
- Arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paperwork
- Please wear loose fitted clothing for exam and treatment. We can provide shorts or gown if needed, but typically not needed.
- The initial exam may take up to 45 minutes. Subsequent treatments are typically 10-20 minutes long.
- Bring a copy of any recent MRI, CT scan, and/or X ray (We have access to images taken at local hospitals)
- X-rays are not required but may be requested based on exam findings.
- Exercises and stretches are given to facilitate and reduce the number of treatment sessions required to attend to your condition.
- Many patients experience symptomatic relief after their first few visits, although this depends on the severity of their injuries. With something that has been present for years expect a little more work.
- A personalized treatment plan to help you meet your goals will be developed. We do not ask or require patients to sign contracts for long term care. We do have patients who benefit from home care programs that are personalized to prevent re-occurrence or maintenance care for chronic conditions.
- To save time, you can fill out our intake forms before you arrive at the office on the day of your appointment.
Voted best chiropractor in Whitefish 2014, 2015, 2016