Whitefish Chiropractic has been serving our community for nearly two decades and has witnessed the safe, holistic benefits of chiropractic care for body, mind, and spirit. Our team works with patients in three locations, Columbia Falls, Kalispell, and Whitefish, who range in age and athletic ability, and whose aches and pains run the gamut.
Because we use our muscles consistently, no matter how active or stationary, it’s important that the body remains in balance in order to function properly and at its peak. The body best serves us in this most natural state.
When the body’s balance is thrown off and misaligned, pressure is often put on ligaments, joints, and muscles that aren’t meant to manage that additional stress. This can show up as mild discomfort, chronic shooting pain, loss of range of motion, and more. This is why it’s essential to have body pains checked out as soon as possible. If the pain or discomfort isn’t adequately cared for, more pain or discomfort affecting other areas of the body is most likely what you’re in store for.
Our team can help determine the cause of your body’s pain and will work to remedy that cause, not mask it. We believe the body holds the healing power it needs; we’re here to play the middleman and allow the body to manage itself in the safest, most organic way.
Our Whitefish, Kalispell, and Columbia Falls chiropractors are educated and experienced in getting your body where you want it. We’ll always discuss your ultimate goals for health and wellness and work with you to find a program you feel safe with and confident in. We’re here to support you on your journey of naturally ridding your body of pain, quickly and effectively, without the need for prescription medications and surgery.
Our team will help you get the quality of life you deserve with our holistic approach to pain management.
Other conditions we treat include:
- Golfer’s elbow
- Soft-tissue adhesions
- Plantar fasciitis
- Pinched nerves
- Sprains and strains
- Arm pain
- Hand pain
- Foot pain
- Joint pain
- Disc injuries
- Degenerative disc disease
- Mobility problems
- Balance problems
- Rotator cuff syndrome
- Shin splints
- Overuse injuries
- Degenerative joint disease
- Muscle spasms
- Post-surgical back pain
- Disc bulge
- Frozen shoulder
- Impingement syndrome
- Spinal stenosis
- Failed back surgery
- Adhesive capsulitis
- Iliotibial band syndrome
- Regional pain syndrome
- Lateral / medial epicondylitis
- Piriformis syndrome
- Temporomandibular disorder
- And more
Our chiropractors are here to support natural, safe, non-invasive care that will dramatically minimize pain at its source. If your wellness and health goals are aligned with our holistic approach, we would love to meet with you.
Achieving a balanced body without the necessity of surgery or medication is our goal. We believe in educating our patients for the successful future of their body, mind, and spirit.
No matter your amount of physical activity, age, job, or capabilities, we will create a program that will benefit your goals and fit into your lifestyle.
Some of our patients include:
- Pregnancy patients
- Pediatric patients
- Athletic patients (weekend warriors to retired professional sportspeople)
- Geriatric patients
- Overuse patients (from those who work on a computer all day to those who are avid fly fisherman)
- Sedentary patients (inactive)
- Rehabilitation patients
- Newly working-from-home patients
- And more
Your pain is not necessary, and comfort is just ahead. See our Whitefish chiropractors and learn how you can have the high-functioning body you want. We will safely manage your pain at its core and implement at-home treatments, so you get the most out of your recovery.
Chiropractic services in Whitefish, Kalispell, and Columbia Falls
Our chiropractors offer advanced, proven, safe chiropractic techniques. We are educated, certified, and experienced, and we will work tirelessly to provide you with a wellness plan that you feel comfortable with. Your body can naturally heal itself with our guidance, and we will devise a program that gives you proactive measures to take, ensuring your body’s balance and overall health throughout life.
Our common chiropractic services
- Diversified Technique: a high velocity, low amplitude manual adjustment that offers a quick and controlled thrust of pressure to the patient’s specific spinal joint
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Technique: using different chiropractic handheld tools, we will break down scar tissue and fascial restrictions in the muscles, ligaments, and tendons to alleviate pain and gain flexibility and range of motion
- Active Release Technique: a service that breaks down scar tissue around injured areas, decreasing pain and stiffness in muscles and joints
- Dry needling: this treatment uses thin needles to penetrate the skin in order to treat the muscles that are impaired, decreasing pain and increasing mobility
- Manual therapy: special chiropractic techniques done manually that serve to manage pain, increase range of motion, flexibility, and movement, reduce soft tissue swelling, and more
- RockTape: used on an injured area, this tape will support specific body parts, giving the injured area healing time and relaxation, leading to a faster recovery
Your wellness goals met, naturally
Our team is ready to meet with you and discuss how we can get you a pain-free, well-working body that you can rely on. We will work to find the cause of your pain, allowing your body to heal, restore, and support you as it should. Designing safe, non-invasive programs for your specific needs, goals, and capabilities comes second nature to us.
Our Whitefish, Kalispell, and Columbia Falls chiropractors hope to endorse a positive, reliable relationship between the patient and the patient’s body for a lifetime of body balance and high function.
We encourage you to read some of our patient testimonials to understand better who we are and how we work.
“After having bad Chiropractor experience, I finally found a doctor that knows what he’s doing and is caring & compassionate! Dr. Wigness was wonderful at finding my problems and went right to work on those areas. He gave me info so that I can continue to work on these areas at home. I’m looking forward to my next appointment & THANKFUL I’ve FOUND a Chiropractor I can trust!” – Thalia D. // Kalispell, MT
“I will be 70 this month and because of you I still hunt,fish, spit wood and all my activities. Many thanks!” – Sheila G. // Kalispell MT
“Dr. Wigness is great. Has a way with kids. My children are very comfortable with him and his adjustments.” – Jackson D. // Whitefish, MT