Back pain affects millions of Americans annually, leading to missed work, social engagements, physical activity, and more. Back discomfort and loss of range of motion can make even the most minor movements difficult. From sitting comfortably while you work to lifting weights to sleeping, you may find almost every aspect of your life compromised.
It’s important to find the cause of your pain so you can get fast and effective results. Chiropractic care can help end your back pain quickly using safe, natural solutions that end your symptoms by treating the injury.
This post answers:
- Why does my back hurt?
- How will a chiropractor help end my back pain?
- How can I keep my back protected?
- And more
Your back pain has taken away enough of your time; read on to learn what you can do about it.
Reasons for Back Pain
The spine and the soft tissues within the back reinforce numerous movements and stabilize and balance us. We put quite a lot of demands on the back; even while we sit and stand, pressures are placed on it; vulnerabilities often arise due to this use.
Whether you’re active or sedentary, your back provides support, so it’s important to remember that it also needs support.
You may have back pain for several reasons, including:
- Poor posture and movement patterns
- Improper lifting technique
- An inadequate workstation
- Overuse due to occupation, exercise, or sports
- A chronic injury
- A traumatic accident, such as a car accident or sports accident
- Poor sleeping position
- Pregnancy or weight gain
- Aging and regular wear and tear
- And many others
These actions, lifestyles, and events may lead to injuries and conditions that cause back pain, including:
- Disc herniation
- Sprains, strains, and inflammation
- Degenerative disc disease
- And more
Although dysfunctions that relate to back pain can become serious, in many cases, chiropractic care can get you the results you’re looking for. And the best part is that you won’t need invasive methods or to rely on pain-masking medications that can cause their own set of problems.
Chiropractic to End Back Pain Safely
There are many chiropractic solutions to treat your back pain effectively. Your local chiropractor will design a healing plan that you’re comfortable with, considering your injury, pain points, needs, and more.
Common chiropractic techniques to help end back pain include:
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Graston Technique
- Kinesio taping
- Dry needling
- And others
When you work with a chiropractic care team to relieve back discomfort, you not only get physical results from your in-clinic treatments but also education and guidance that will help you keep your body safe.
Tips to keep your back and spine protected include:
- Learn and commit to good posture, movement patterns, and lifting techniques
- Routinely exercise and stretch
- Keep your core strong to protect the spine
- Ensure your workstation is set up correctly and ergonomically
- Get plenty of sleep and hydrate often
- Learn to manage your mental stress levels
- Be active, but rest when your body needs it
- Never push through pain without the guidance of your chiropractor
- If you’ve been in any kind of accident, visit your chiropractor to ensure your safety and health
- Maintain a healthy weight
These tips can help you avoid back pain; however, they won’t guarantee it. Always listen to your body, and when it shows signs of discomfort or loss of mobility, contact your chiropractor and get the non-invasive care your body deserves.
Get Back Pain Relief with Chiropractic Care at Whitefish Chiropractic
We know you want to live well with a strong, safe back and spine to support your many movements. Let us help you achieve that goal with our chiropractic solutions for back pain.
You don’t have to live in discomfort. We’ll help you heal naturally and give you the tools to help you stay that way. Schedule your appointment today and get back pain relief fast.